New APL!
#'s following decimal =46

You newbs....You don't want his PO level higher... do the dig... ffs...

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

It would appear you are the newb here if you don't understand how this works. 😏

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Yeah, I'm a newb...You should stop acting like your better than everyone else. Your false eliteness is pathetic...True Anons understand the gravity of the situation. They want to spread truth and help awaken the mass's not act like the know it all. Love and God won...Not a fake ass anon....nuff saud. Godspeed!

God Bless America, Land That I Love! God Bless President Trump...Never, Ever, Give Up! #MAGA JESUS Is My King! #GODWon #SaveOurChildren

As You Were Once A "Newb" At One Point Or Another...
True Patriots Encourage And Lift Each Other Up. Belittling Others Is Cowardly.
Maybe It's Time To Get Off Your High Horse. We're All In This Together, And We All Need Each Other. 🙏🏼🇺🇸

#wwg1wga

(2) Show this thread
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

I definitely hear what you are saying. I think though it's rather a timeline type number vs an actual pissed level. My pissed level was 9.99 on November 4th. It's come down since.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

You and me both Ghost. However....I know when the Old Skool Anons get mad shits real....nuff said

Less apt to get nervy if Doc's on a street howitzer.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Maxwell electromagnetism?

(4) Show this thread