Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

🌐🐰LIGHT ☆ LOVE ☆ TRUTH🐰🌐

Unbelievable. A parasite controls a praying mantis. This mantis is already dead. Yet it behaves normally, walks around and feeds. But why is that?

The secret is the parasite that controls the mantis. When the mantis comes into contact with water, something incredible happens.

The parasite senses a chance to mate and leaves the Martin body. Parasites do not only control insects and animals but also humans.
#GREATAWAKENING

Lisa Dianne
@lalad1776
just nowOMG...the body snatcher movie immediately came to mind..creepy. Now I question how this might be something that is going on with all these sick evil demonic people, maybe some parasite/alien has taken over their bodys? They sell/give their soul to Satan, then a parasite/alien comes in and physically takes over? CRAZY sounding, but after everthing that has been brought to light...NOTHING surprises me anymore.

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LalaD1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lisa Dianne, click on at the bottom under it