🌐🐰LIGHT ☆ LOVE ☆ TRUTH🐰🌐

Unbelievable. A parasite controls a praying mantis. This mantis is already dead. Yet it behaves normally, walks around and feeds. But why is that?

The secret is the parasite that controls the mantis. When the mantis comes into contact with water, something incredible happens.

The parasite senses a chance to mate and leaves the Martin body. Parasites do not only control insects and animals but also humans.
#GREATAWAKENING

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Wow, this is unbelieveable. Not right.

this is so wrong I'm definitely buying wormer tomorrow at Riteaid 🤢🤮

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

And yup....that's giving me nightmares tonight!!!! 😱😱😱

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Someone needs to get B*den in a bath tub, pronto. First it was clone, then it was robot, now this...

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

That was so next level creepy!!! ewwww!!! Felt sorry for the little mantis though..

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

WTF !!!! Puts a whole new meaning to "Watch The Water" .😰🤢🤮
Maybe that is what all our politicians are infested with? Would explain how twisted they are.

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

Search VRIL and the Famous people with a BLACK Eye. The eye is where they enter the body and use the person, no longer with brain or soul.

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

Lisa Dianne
@lalad1776
just nowOMG...the body snatcher movie immediately came to mind..creepy. Now I question how this might be something that is going on with all these sick evil demonic people, maybe some parasite/alien has taken over their bodys? They sell/give their soul to Satan, then a parasite/alien comes in and physically takes over? CRAZY sounding, but after everthing that has been brought to light...NOTHING surprises me anymore.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Everybody in the bathtub now!

Oh damn!!! How in the world do we even know any insect we come in contact with is actually still alive and NOT controlled by Parasites? Is this why HCQ and Ivermectin work? Ivermectin is anti parasite... This is disturbing... To say the least! It reminds me too much of movies such as Body Snatchers!

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

This might explain why females eat the male after they mate, they've got this alien parasite inside them

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

God help us if "watch the water" is this!!!!! Elevate your body's pH!

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

😳🤯

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

Well I'm sufficiently creeped out!!!

Midwestern Union Carpenter. 💯% American. Proudly banned from Twitter the same time as my President. Ready for justice to be served

vril

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Nail Drvr to his Publication

The vril is a lizard.

(1) Show this thread

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

morgellons

I have never seen anything like this! Really eye-opening, pun intended!