8ch/qresearch

We remember you, Mr. VIP!
WWG1WGA!
Where did the Storm derive from?
Some things leave lasting impressions.
Listen carefully.

(Link to YouTube video below)

When did POTUS make the statement?
When did we arrive to start the awakening?
*You have more than you know.
Fireworks.
Q

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Largo Entertainment was a production company founded in 1989. It was run by film producer Lawrence Gordon and was backed by electronics firm Victor Company of Japan, Ltd. (JVC) in an investment that cost more than $100 million

post 1989

Fireworks you say? I just checked LARGO Entertainment's Film list and guess what! THIS WORLD THEN THE FIREWORKS

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

I looked up Largo's film list...

interesting... very interesting....

Do you want the truth, or do you want to feel good? Holding the Line for my kids. #WWG1WGA

"Remember this day..." -DJT

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

WWG1WGA Patriot Trump supporter #GodWins

Wow! 🙌🏼

Giving God All The Glory!! He's Doing A Great Work In The Earth! Love Our Country, President Trump, Patriots & Q ! #TheBestIsYetToCome

I see!

We have "white squall" Q drops as well.
2543 / 1603 etc...

MAGA since the gold escalator, Q since 10/28/17, exposing occult for > 2 decades. Truth sets us free. Learn to let go at nolabelsnolies.com.

Damn you're on 🔥 today Hammurabi!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

Ive been wondering about the correlation of the Storming of the Capitol and The Storm is Upon us.

Truth Seeker🕵🏻‍♀️, ✨Vibe Checked 👍🏻✨WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Popcorn loving storm chaser 🍿🌪⛈

That gave me goosebumps

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response Jennifer Bentley to her Publication

Gave me tesrs 😭😭

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Hi Frens! Looking forward to Trump's return! Who's with me? #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Gosh Largo Films I never caught that one! Learn something new every hour recently for me anyway.

Wow, sometimes the most simple, straightforward answer, is the answer. Occam's Razor! I feel too complex now 😂

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

To me, that movie describes what all of us Anons have been going through the last 5 years!

Learning the work; learning to trust each other; learning how to get the truth out!

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

You know what, I knew about the movie White Squall, but I was always looking for another meaning to the phrase, thinking that there had to be more to it. Little did I know...😂

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

And starting over ......how many times did we re read drops...

(2) Show this thread

Scott Free

Coincidence or not but knowing what we know today, it's not surprising that Scott Free Productions also was involved in the movie Hannibal (Which we know, is a Cannibal)

(1) Show this thread