Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Lefty Gonzales to his Publication

Thanks for sharing. All my live feeds--YouTube, RSBN, RSBN on Facebook ( I know it's all YouTube) went down around 3:00 pm ET and started showing replay of 3.5 hours earlier.

(1) Show this thread

Christian | Patriot | Conservative Independent | 1A & 2A | Truth Seeker | Someone who questions the statements of known liars.

Thanks for sharing! It's great to see everyone's love & excitement and so awesome of Trump to make an appearance.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Makes me cry! Miss our President. Love that those people got to see him and he got to see them.

SINGLE FATHER OF A NINE YR OLD BOY TRYING TO KEEP HIS WORLD SAFE

SAVE TIME BEST STARTS 3.00 MARK

hey kim did you see +++ posted by George last night

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

This makes me SO happy :)

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

AWESOME!!!! WIsh we were there. Everyone looks so happy to be there on this historic President's Day. 🦅

Red Pilled for years and didn't know it. Now I understand what was going on..

Is't it amazing that none of the other Presidents got reception from the people after they left office. Maybe leaving office is just an illusion. 😉

That's my POTUS. I miss him

My President🎯

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

He is so very loved! was amazing to watch the electricity and all those happy faces 🥰

#vibes!
I was just watching this!

In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication

POTUS Vibes are the Best Vibes! :)

(1) Show this thread