Would be interesting to share how there was evidence on her 'missing' laptop (from the 1-6 raid) where she was in direct contact to advance this 'raid'

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Zdoc6 in this post can reply

Because (GOD), (COUNTRY) no further explanation needed!

In response Doc Zortman to his Publication

Mean while, she starts a 911 commission to investigate the insurrection they planned. We end up paying for it, just like the 2nd impeachment. All of a sudden, you forget the whole damn thing. Tax payers screwed again. She is still Nancy Pelosi doing the Nancy Pelosi dance.

Interesting she was going to be the first witness called by Trumps team... Her and Kamala...

The sad part is she means it!

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

All of it needs to be exposed! So tired of all the lying she and the partys do ALL THE TIME!

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

i bet she incited it!

Retired from many life experiences... military, public relations, financial services advisor, fitness advisor - student of golf... Trump!

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

And what's the update on the graffiti on her garage door and mcconnell's? Haven't heard much more about that Smollet-like scam?

(1) Show this thread

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

most of them were organizing it while it was happening
they admitted it by saying they were "watching closely"