Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Because (GOD), (COUNTRY) no further explanation needed!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Demand what you will, this is actually, excuse my language as our president sorta put it (pussyfied) to me. I love Jim Jordan, Nunes, they are members of the freedom caucus. Think about it, if everyone was on board, they would all be on board, there would be many signatures? This letter will go under the rug just as the the impeachment of Nancy Pelosi. Wow, we were so close, Unless you stay on it and demand answers, Nothing. Trust me, they will distract you and you wil forget about this. Sometimes, the people you lease expect are the ones...

And yet, here she is, only 4 hours ago today,

I want to hear these answers too: who ordered that antifa/blm scum to be let in and directed? Who were those who let them in? Who organized press (cnn) and filming of same so well? Who else knew for this plan?

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

Whoopsy!🤣 Buh bye Nancy! They don't serve $25 ice cream in Gitmo....

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

I hope to see buzzards feast on that demons flesh....

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

I doubt it was ice cream. My guess it was frozen Adrenochrome.

(2) Show this thread

Great, but still waiting for the GOP to find out how OUR votes were stolen.....

I'm a veterinarian tech,Wife of a Navy vet, ,keeping the vibe high🌈⚡⭐🌈Love the USA & Donald J Trump💜🇺🇸💜 Jesus is my savior

Remove her, she is not qualified to be Speaker of the House.

Veteran. Love God, country, family, dogs, and freedom. Will never forgive nor forget...no unity.

In response Trish444 AwakeQ to her Publication

hell hath no fury like a steaming pile of pelosi scorned....

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Impeach that bitch!

I was hoping her forcing of Sand to resign would come back to haunt. Skeletons be jangling!!

In response Phillip Moore to his Publication

Thats just brilliant! Great!

Always and forever Trump girl..MAGA. I love my country and I want it back! WWG1WGA

In response Phillip Moore to his Publication

And drunk!

(2) Show this thread

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

good news
dont let up

Retired from many life experiences... military, public relations, financial services advisor, fitness advisor - student of golf... Trump!

Would be interesting to share how there was evidence on her 'missing' laptop (from the 1-6 raid) where she was in direct contact to advance this 'raid'

In response Doc Zortman to his Publication

Interesting she was going to be the first witness called by Trumps team... Her and Kamala...

Because (GOD), (COUNTRY) no further explanation needed!

In response Doc Zortman to his Publication

Mean while, she starts a 911 commission to investigate the insurrection they planned. We end up paying for it, just like the 2nd impeachment. All of a sudden, you forget the whole damn thing. Tax payers screwed again. She is still Nancy Pelosi doing the Nancy Pelosi dance.

(6) Show this thread