Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

🤚

I am a disabled veteran fighting the VA, fighting the NWO/ DS and FIGHTING FOR OUR REPUBLIC. I never quit! Donald Trump Won!

They (Tech mogals) killed it, then let it come back. I smells funny to me!
Like a TRAP!

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Same!

Family is EVERYTHING including Frens!❤️ God Bless America! 🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA

I can't get back on from my iPhone. What do you know about Signal?

For God and country! Awakened. Trusting the plan. WWG1WGA — GOD WINS. Banned on twat & IG. On AnonUp, Gab, WeGo, & Telegram @JehanneArQ

I'm done with parler. anonup, gab, & wego are all i need. and telegram when I can, although its a bit overwhelming.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

I never wanted to join Parler. I didn't like the sound of the terms. I joined one day before it shut down just because I left FB and Twitter. I'm on wego.social, though. My gut didn't have the greatest feeling about Parler and my gut is usually right.

Only followers of this user (@Redfarm) can see their posts

Me neither, better platforms out there.

Only followers of this user (@Pretschie71) can see their posts

In response True Patriot71 to her Publication

Me too.

(1) Show this thread

Proud RAF Veteran. Used to think life was one big problem, then I woke up = it’s not ME, it’s THEM

I am thinking please don’t be one of Jeff’s Bezos philanthropist projects because we all know how they work out ..... I’m liking Anon Up , great info , good troll watch , friendly and works well 😊

Dutch patriot living in Spain, proud owner of my barbershop💈 music is a passion, only vinyl! #WWG1WGA

they've been away too long...

I'm of the opinion they are - has been, fullstop.
Also get the eery feeling they're wolf in sheep's clothing.

Only followers of this user (@Ziebs1111) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Ziebs1111) can see their posts

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

I briefly went there while I was using twatter too but didn't use it much, it just didn't feel right. With what happened to it, I feel it is nothing but compromised now, especially after the huge S3 bucket sequential download of everything.

Anonup is where I stay as is my go to place before checking out Telegram.

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

🖐

"Freedom Loving American Patriot" Jesus is King,Husband,Dad,Gun Owner, Trump is my President WWG1WGA. Q.

not me either. feel bad for Bogino, he sunk some cash into it.

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

staying off of it. ive got Gab, Telegram and here

👎

A self taught artist, believe in a higher power, WWG1WGA, total Trump supporter, believe in love, light and peace for all.

I have a Parler account and a Gab but I think AnonUp is so far the best, love the way its set up and all the people on here seem awesome. Think I'll just stick to here.

Lives in WNC and work in Health Care since 1995. Very Proud Southern American Conservative! BTW President Donald J. Trump won!

Done with Parler

❤️Christ❤️Family❤️Country. Born Again. Here to support the Constitution and President Trump! #SaveAmerica #WWG1WGA #MAGA

meh not going back i like it here and Telegram.

In response Jackie Patriot to her Publication

almost signed on to telegram, because of Lin Wood, but I got put off by phone number required and access to contacts etc.
Can you enlighten me some?

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

codemonkeyZ says no bueno....not a secure platform, ripe for the pickings. He also said he contacted D. Bongino to talk about it but DB never responded back. I created an acct there but didn't have a chance to use it before they were taken down. Not missing it.

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

wheres codemonkeyz? csn you provide a link please?

(1) Show this thread

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.” ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

No Parler. Terrible user interface and not trustworthy.. Anonup, Gab and Telegram seems to do fine for most here.. and I agree.

No to Parlor for me I have GAB, I am barely on that. What got me on parlor was the phone number - no way. Tried to use a google number, would not let me. Same reason why i do not do telegram - need for cell phone number.

The Best Is Yet To Come! Be kind, be happy, be strong. Genuine gratitude and love for all of my fellow patriots. WWG1WGA

Code Monkey warned everyone that Parler wasn't secure. Until I see otherwise I'm out. Kicked off Twatt multiple times, quit FB, Parler shutdown, censored too many times to count. They have their limitations but I'm sticking with Anonup, Gab and Telegram accounts for now.

???

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.” ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

In response Georgia Harley to his Publication

Smiling robot 😏

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

nope. I love anonup and wego.

Me either. Anonup is happening!

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

What about telegram, first thing they want is my damn phone number.
Forget it!

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication

they got it already ha! we all love telegram

(1) Show this thread