Anonup has become my favorite now. I love the positivity & support in this community.

There are tons of people coming to this joining every day. Many abandoned by their surrounding family, friends, and co-workers.

I encourage all patriots, add 5 new accounts....Like posts that have no likes....
Share your story...Help restore others!
Sending love and light!
#wwg1wga#darktolight#MAGA

Only people mentioned by @Bixby in this post can reply

Follower of Jesus, God-fearing, Country-loving Patriot. Love God, hubby, son, family in that order. For God, Family and Country!! WWG1WGA

In response Juliana Bixby to her Publication

Agree. Welcome to the family! Together we stand...Keep the Faith, Trust God! WWG1WGA. ❤️

Just a blue collar millwright determined to never allow my children to grow up in a communist state. Q loud and Q proud. #WWGOWGA

Since i joined this site, i barely go on Gab and never post anymore. Loving this platform way more than any others out there. Telegram is the only other one i use.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

A Frog Can Get Comfy Here

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Anonup feels like coming home.

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

Me too. This & telegram are the only 2. Gab ok but this site is user friendly. My Fam .... hugs

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

my hubby and i fight about this, ive lost my twin sister over this and many friends think im indane and wont speak to me. i stand my ground!!!

Married, Retired, Christian Patriot fighting to save our country for my dear grandchildren

In response Julie Barnes to her Publication

right there with you my friend. i am loosing family right and left. maybe we can be friends im in SC too😊

(1) Show this thread

use this, connect with our collective vibration, raise your awareness & connect the dots ,feel the energy letting your higher self resonate with truth,
use the armour of God you will need it lightwarriors
wwg1wga.

In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

The "search for people, hastags...." function doesnt seem to work. When placing a handle in the search bar, it never leads to anyone or anything. There must be a step I don't now about--its frustrating.

Honor the space in between where you’ve been and where you are going. Telegram: @purged21

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

I've been successful with finding people wnd hashtags. I don't insert @ or # in the search. Maybe try tagging an admin in a post, if they dont respond to a message? I haven't had any issues since 45 days ago-ish. Hope they can get this resolved for you.

(1) Show this thread

Honor the space in between where you’ve been and where you are going. Telegram: @purged21

Wow! I had no idea how many people would see this. Thank you all for sharing!!

This is what I am talking about! Anon up's community is blessed. The love overflows! God bless each of you!

Patriot; President Trump fan; business coach and creator of the F.I.E.R.C.E. Entrepreneurs Program.

I agree!! Anonup.com has become my favorite!! I love the positivity, the "realness" and the fellowship here!

In response Lynnette Embree to her Publication

Nailed it-the Fellowship is amazing!

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I have a fantastic free little book for you called A Great Little Story, Francisco of Fatima! Great for your kids.

Beautifully illustrated with colorful drawings by our own artist, Joseph Dias Tavares.

Click here, now. https://americaneedsfatima.org/forms/e21401.html?lang=en&utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Free+Illustrated+Booklet&utm_campaign=E+21401-FRB-St+Francisco+Booklet+with+Soft+Donation+Ask-2%2F15%2F2021&vgo_ee=C2Hi%2BBmSZA1GqHjixLgiMhwUnRnlmwiuCIJkd9A7F3A%3D

You see, my friend, as the culture of death continues to strip away the innocence of our childr

Yes please post this on twitter and here many times a week. Great post.