School Districts are now "STRONGLY RECOMMENDING" everyone take the vaccine. I manage the cafeterias and if they come to a point where it is get the vaccine or no job; my response is "I QUIT." No vaccine for me.....PERIOD!

Only people mentioned by @WarriorAnnie in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Leslie1222) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Warrior Annie to her Publication

Don't quit. Firmly say you are not taking the vaccine and anything that enters my body without my consent is considered rape. If you get fired then there are other steps you can take.

In response Michael M... to his Publication

Got this from another anon on here and it worked for his wife at a hospital

(1) Show this thread

Their plan according to the picture I posted on October 21 of this year people who weren't vaccinated apparently can't go to work they will not be able to leave their house I suppose, but don't worry Trump put an end to that plan

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

That's me as well. 2000%.

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

I work for a a fairly large and freaking Liberal company and if they stop the working from home and force in office with vaccine, I will quit too. NOPE, NOT taking it.