Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

That is why I cannot take anything at face value. If "q" posts it then I will believe the picture till then it is all fake to me.

#King'sDaughter 👸🏻#GodGirl ⛪️#IndianaUniversityAlumnus🏀🏎 #RNBSN🩺 #CoalMinersWife⛏ #MasterGardener🐝 #Patriot🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 #MAGA

So much disinfo, photoshopping, CGI, AI, sensationalism we won't recognize the truth when it hits us in the face....sadly this site is the worst of all the social media's that I am on. It's makimg us look like complete wack-jobs at times and I've been down some pretty deep rabbit holes. We MUST be vigilant and selective re the info we as anons share. An NO, it shouldn't be about discernment among anons....we have enough discerning to do with the MSM🤦🏻‍♀️

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

LMAFO IM FROM THERE SO IF YOU WANT TRUTH I WILL TELL YOU THE TRUTH AS I HAVE ALWAYS DONE LMAFO

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Compassionate for truth, support the constitution of the United States - God is my salvation and rock love - we must stand in strength

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

The chiefs story does jive and if you read his narrative he explains why there are no pictures. Do you not have a heart? How about those children innocent children who have been tortured for the sake of evil. Pray for those rescuing these children who are still alive and that they will be safe from here on out and can get support to overcome the torture they endured. May they also be returned to their families. God Bless our Military for rescuing these little ones. It breaks your heart to hear of this.

(1) Show this thread

Bibliophile . Knitter . Homeschool mom . Retired . CHRISTIAN . PATRIOT 🇺🇸

Many are questioning the credibility of the DC story. For that reason, I agree that no photo would have been a better choice if a real one wasn't available.
I noticed the TravelPod logo while reading the article yesterday. A quick search revealed that the blog site has been down since 2017.

No one claimed the picture was of D.C. however, it might be best to forego a picture, especially if it isn't related. Not absolutely sure about children rescued in tunnels under DC, but know DC is responsible for DUMBS of this sort. Somehow I can "feel" it to be true.

vigilante men/women against pedo establishments

Proud American and Patriot. I believe in God, love my country, would die for my family, and trust in our military.

the story from DC never said that was the tunnel, simply an underground pic. too many people have reported the tunnels and what they found for all of them to be lying about it. the military personnel that have been trying to find and rescue these children do not need people to discredit their work. the DUMBS are real and should not be taken lightly.

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Yep, that first one cracked me up and is hilarious at the same time. Of course I went to the site and looked around. These are my results to the post last night: (2 pics, click arrows.)

4 Twatter accounts suspended (Jerseygurl_23) + a family member's account oops Can't Keep Patriots down #wwg1wga #TrumpIsMyPresident

I have to say the 1 pic/article by@RealChiefPolice he never said that was a picture of a tunnel in DC. He simply confirmed what most of us heard about w/regards to the explosion in DC last week blowing off manhole covers, the onslot of buses moving around DC late at night, the videos of the warehouse full of thousands of body bags getting shipped out - all w/in the past few weeks. Just bc he used a professional pic of a tunnel does not mean he was claiming it to be one under D.C. - he simply used it for optics for his article about the rescue/recovery opt that just took place.

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response Jersey Girl to her Publication

Screen capture yesterday-If you go to that website you will find this:

(1) Show this thread

I agree, when I questioned the validity the response was weak, more "graphic details" little comprehension. DC has tunnels, under congress with little trains for tourists, I rode in them ... but cavernous dens with horrific scenarios, I have no idea. And no real "Police-Chief" would let that stand and report it anonymously. BEWARE OF TROLLS, looking to corrupt the truth. Critical thinking is your friend.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I dont think it is meant as disinfo. I believe he just wanted a tunnel pick for his storie. I read another story on DC kids saved this morning using the same photo.

THANK YOU!!! ppl who spit disinfo suck. like excited children, happy low iq humsns.

Trust
No
One

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

I've been saying this for a few days now, things are not what they seem....research!!! When someone posts "from a high ranking military official" or "someone close to...." I question it, always....too many do not, they just take the word of the poster.

GenXr, Cold War soldier, Germany 86-89. Spent 20 yrs selling my soul to White collar. Now live in the far reaches of the N. Maine woods.

grabbing pics from B-roll type sources on articles, should be notated. It doesnt make the info completely invalid, but it does make it a ton weaker.