Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Christian๐Ÿ™,Wifeโค๏ธ, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther๐Ÿคฉ,

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

You would not believe how larger families hear this as if we ourselves are over populating the world. I just look at them and instantly know I'm looking at an idiot! Me and my family get out and about enough to know better. ๐Ÿคฆ

Dragged my Strawman out of the grave to be a part of the Great Awakening. It's now or never, folks. Artist/Free Spirit/Citizen of Earth

Also I think 'scarcity' is promoted to hide the fact that the Cabal has grabbed 99% of the resources and the advanced technology for themselves. They just want to thin us out so that they can enjoy all the wealth and toys for themselves without having to hide that from us. But thanks to Trump and the Patriots- worldwide- THAT ain't gonna happen

๐Ÿ•ŠAKA Sherry Mac๐Ÿ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWW๐Ÿ’งSOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW๐Ÿ’ง

Itโ€™s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE๐Ÿ’ฅโš ๏ธWWG1WGA the way to the finish line๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ‘‰In The Right Lane for GOD & Country๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸปJESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

u know what? ๐ŸฅฐI REALLY appreciated reading this. They use fear... to bring about their agenda. I live in the suburbs and my business is closer to the city (I'm not in NY, but still). We do have choices. ๐Ÿ’Š๐Ÿ‘