#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In the movie 'The Matrix' the Oracle is AI.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

Calling me a bot is a bit out there but I get it. I think we all need to see some arrests of polititions or we will all lose our minds soon.

It is easy to look intelligent to new beginners when you have been at this long. I am not saying VK is a bot, or anything like that. What i am saying is, just like everyone else...he has ran out of time. From here, it is up to us to learn. The drops did their jobs. The truth is accounts like VK and others, have gone as far as they can and they are just not saying it. Remeber, misinformation is given to all...no one knows the real plan...otherwise the evil would win. Educated guesses are great...but very dangerous. Opinions are welcome, but not facts..this has been proven.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @REDS_Q in this post can reply

Veteran. Love God, country, family, dogs, and freedom. Will never forgive nor forget...no unity.

In response Craig Francis to his Publication

and keep praying...