🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

We're aware that the D.U.M.B.'s extend well beyond our major metropolitan centers. This reveal feels close at hand. The accounts that we're reading around the psychological toll of these operations on our troops is unnerving. A lot more will be asked of our digital soldiers. We need to be very clear and very grounded. Comfort and guide. Good morning Patriot.

This is a HUGE operation, folks!

Even Trump didn't know about this until January 6th.

No WONDER our President Trump & Melania looked so happy to be leaving the White House!

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

Just a Patriot who loves my country, and above all, wants to see the children safe and for all of the Cabal to be put where they belong!

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

They need to level DC!!

American Patriot! Love Jesus! Here for Trump. I FB all patriots! #WWG1WGA #MAGA @KAG #1A #2A

To ALL the liberal left...

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Amercian Jewel to her Publication

Amen!

(1) Show this thread

Of course he knew LOL...all of DC knows about the tunnels. Stop with the drama

time to ask AOC and people likectgat what they think of the tunnels being under them. if they say they know nthing, tgen as k thembto research and answer us later in the week, then get it on project veritas to send everywhere. Amen?

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Very good idea!

Do it!

(1) Show this thread

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

Bulldoze that MF down!! 🤬

In response Chris Miss to her Publication

Blow the underground up!

Did you know?

There's "Crystal City" which is a whole underground world under DC? Many peoples' homes are linked via tunnel, too. Even the brownstone Obama bought (duh!).

They should clear the thing out, sanitize it, put a liner in it, then use it for storing toxic waste!

Or blow the whole damn thing off the map - I don't care!

It should be remembered as a monument of filth, built by shit-eating creatures who contaminate everything they touch.

People should be reminded, just like Auschwitz, so it can never happen again!

(1) Show this thread

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

All the dark coming into the light!

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

We knew the swamp was deep.

Expecting no filth to come floating up would be silly, right?

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Are these below the metro system?

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

They would have to be below the metro. Back when I went to Washington DC with my parents and I was little we rode the metro. These people are evil ground dwellers they need to get closer to Satan!!

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

I believe I heard Gene Decode say they were 500 ft. down.

Did you know? There's Crystal City - a whole world underground - filled with home offices of defense contractors, etc. - even shopping! Tunnels from folks' homes to all over.

Obama's brownstone he bought after leaving has them.

But, of course, that'd be a requirement for him, wouldn't it?

(3) Show this thread