We're aware that the D.U.M.B.'s extend well beyond our major metropolitan centers. This reveal feels close at hand. The accounts that we're reading around the psychological toll of these operations on our troops is unnerving. A lot more will be asked of our digital soldiers. We need to be very clear and very grounded. Comfort and guide. Good morning Patriot.

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

We are here, ready to help in any and every way we are able 🙏💗🙏

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

🙏💙🙏

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Good afternoon Fan, I'm here and waiting to support and help normies to understand but also to give them hope that heaven on earth is at our finger tips

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

thank you for keeping us informed, we are ready🙏❤️

Truthseeking, Trump-loving Patriot, Intuit... I see things... God always wins.

The absolute trauma that the Evil Ones have wrought on our planet cannot be overstated.... these soldiers are experiencing trauma of their own, but also the added weight of the trauma that these kids have suffered.
Dear God....

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I am here to serve in any way I can. I am praying constantly.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Juan O'Savin mentions this point in yesterday's interview of him. He said to keep eyes open for people suddenly appearing from underground - in a field, pasture, etc., because though they've cleaned them out, there is yet more final scouring to ensure they've finished it. This is quite a good Interview!
https://beforeitsnews.com/military/2021/02/juan-o-savin-happy-april-pres-trump-military-operation-the-out-one-must-video-2486979.html

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana can only imagine what some of our great soldiers have seen in the past in places like Afganastan, Iraq, Viet Nam, but some how I just know that it pales in comparison to what they have seen in the dumbs with these children.
Our imaginations dont even contain the ability to imagine in our wildest dreams what they have seen. They will need yrs of therapy along with the children would be my guess unless the med beds have a capability to wipe these memories for them.
We are so blessed to have men and women brave and stong enough to take this task on. God bless them all.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Good morning to you! ☀️☕️

God bless the soldiers that are subjecting themselves to face pure evil and save the children. 🙏
Many who are even partially awake, have no idea how deep this rabbit hole goes.
It will definitely shock a large portion of the population.

Rebel....as in 1776. Love my God, country and Donald J Trump

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Prayers for the innocent. It's time to set them free....

(1) Show this thread

Good morning.✨☺️
I think Atlanta definitely holds the key, or atleast one of them. Everyone has been wearing so much RED here lately, and creeping around in the Shadows, like some blood-thirsty trolls!
It mustvbe a code for who wants the Adrenochrome, and what door to find it.
29?
1. Red Hats⛑
2. Red Doors
3. Red Scarves🧣
4. Red Vehicles/Sports Cars🏎
5. Red Backpacks, and Purses🎒
6. Red Brick Road, that resembles a "W"
7. Red EMS/FIRE STATION, Hot!🚒
8. Red Lettering on the stores, like CVS PHARMACY, and WALGREENS💌🅰️🅱️⭕️
9. Red Gas Pumps⛽️
10. Red Ribbon placed on the Telephone Pol

In response LoveConquers All to her Publication

Adreno-Codes...☎️💉
I forgot to add the, Red Shoes, and Red Cups. 🍷👠

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

In response LoveConquers All to her Publication

check under the CDC...

(2) Show this thread

I pray that these men and women of the military and those that are doing this devastaing work can heal from this anguish that they will and are suffereing from this nightmare these evil bastards have caused! May the LORD shed his light upon them all! PRAY FOR THEM ALL!

Good morning 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

we are aware and we know, but do we really know???? we hear what's been going on, but when we really see it with our own eyes are we "The Digital Soldiers " goimg to be able to deal with the reality of it all???? I can say that I can, but I know when I see young children that have suffered tremendously I will breakdown...Children are my weaknesses 💔💔💔

God and country 🇺🇸 Save the children

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

In response Eyes Wide to his Publication

AMEN

(1) Show this thread

The TRUTH will set you FREE! ❤️🙏🇺🇸 #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

God Bless all Military entering the DUMBS to save the Children! 🙏🙏🙏

So most didn't believe the dumbs r all over the US and in all the other countries, will they believe now that it has been shown in their own backyard?

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Some of us have seen for decades were ready to help save the republic and world !

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

Good Morning!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Interesting convo on the subject of the explosions going on in DC...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GZrnr4A8UWhh/

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Did I hear the word "dustification?" There's only one other reference I've ever heard that word spoken about. The Twin Towers. Now I fully believe that was dustification. Before this I wasn't 100% sure.

(1) Show this thread

God bless our troops doing the heavy lifting. Hat tip to the saviors of mankind

#wwg1wga

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

This is a HUGE operation, folks!

Even Trump didn't know about this until January 6th.

No WONDER our President Trump & Melania looked so happy to be leaving the White House!

American Patriot! Love Jesus! Here for Trump. I FB all patriots! #WWG1WGA #MAGA @KAG #1A #2A

To ALL the liberal left...

Just a Patriot who loves my country, and above all, wants to see the children safe and for all of the Cabal to be put where they belong!

They need to level DC!!

(7) Show this thread

Thank you for mentioning the brave soldiers & special forces who are routing out these evil ones & destroying their DUMBs so this can never happen again!

The things they have to see are unspeakable; the work they are doing is invaluable.

They are sacrificing their spirits in order to save those held captive.

Please pray for all of them, their families as well. Ask God to comfort them & relieve the unwanted memories of jobs well done!

WHO among us would have the strength, the raw GUTS & GRIT, to get this done?

God Bless them, every one!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GQDg8hU

Good Morning ! @jfkjrfan ✨🦋🕊😊

In response Sonia Trenorden to her Publication

I've heard of the "teacup" breeds...

Guessing this is a "coffeecup" breed.

Good morning, Patriot!

(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

Good Morning and God Bless!

Have to walk through the darkness to get to the light. Pray. Unceasingly. 🙏✝️💜🙏