Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thΓ©n EVER BEFORE!πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Patriots its time for me to speak out,..

At age 24 I learned this heart breaking information (17 years ago) and after 4 years of research I had to walk away from 28 years of friends,family, and all i hold dear due to what I whas part of to that point.

(This is also the reason I don't speak that much in the voice chats because if the new ones would learn how invested this is in EVERYTHING it would shock many as it turned my whole world view upside down)

I often wonder what happened to the proests Akhenaten kicked out, when he decided there was only one god, the Aten.

Where did they go?
They had been in power for thousands of years, controlling their society behind the scenes.

Akhenaten did not live long, and the two kingdoms reverted to their old ways with the advent of Tutakamun, a 9 year old Pharoah who would have been easy for them to manipulate.

But, for the years the priests were banished, who did they seek to control? Egyptian society would have followed Pharoah.

The slave quarters would have been easy pickings...

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tallyho in this post can reply

Dutch patriot .#SaveOurChilderenWorldwide #FakePandemic #DarkToLight #TrustThePlan 🐸🐸 Digital soldiers πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€πŸ‡³πŸ‡±β€ #TheGreatAwakening

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

it hurts me to see what you have been trough for 24 years .Leaving all behind to start a new life requairs courage
But thats not all ...you always carry the scarfs from that past life
Brother i think you are an amazing person and you should be verry proud of yourself
This voyage and rolercoaster that we are living has a message for a bright new loving furure .The world has to witness there is so much evil in this world so they can realy apreciate the new future β€πŸ™πŸ»

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response Yvonne Hart to her Publication

Amen... beautifully said !

(1) Show this thread