Patriots its time for me to speak out,..

At age 24 I learned this heart breaking information (17 years ago) and after 4 years of research I had to walk away from 28 years of friends,family, and all i hold dear due to what I whas part of to that point.

(This is also the reason I don't speak that much in the voice chats because if the new ones would learn how invested this is in EVERYTHING it would shock many as it turned my whole world view upside down)

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

NEVER KNEW THIS. But I see symbolism for each everywhere. I do know that the ORIGINAL NAME for the most High GOD is called YHVH or YAH, interestingly its paleo meaning is BEHOLD THE HOOK BEHOLD THE HAND . and the word 'BEGINNING' in PALEO was BET, RESH, SHIN, TAV= THe house of the man/son will be consumed or destroyed on the cross.as a sign or Covenant. INTERSTING the JEWISH RABBIES did not like the COVENANT SIGN and changed it

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

God CHOSE you for HIS reasons💗 Trust that. I feel that you strongly do. You broke free. You will bless many paths my brother. WWG1WGA 👊

Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thén EVER BEFORE!👊😎🇺🇸

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

117% and the reason im on this incredible Path!
thank you for your kind words 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Holistic therapist, reikimaster and coach, mother of 2 boys, #thegreatawakening #saveourchildren #WWG1WGA #LOVETRUMP #holdtheline #JFKjr

❤️

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

🙏Praying for you brother... Peace and love and light.❤️

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THIS IS. CAN SOMEONE TELL US?

Can someone explain?

Doing my best to red pill as many as I can in Saskatchewan, Canada. FB @ Saskatchewan Citizens Uncensored

So what do you recomment for newbies to look into this?

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

I often wonder what happened to the proests Akhenaten kicked out, when he decided there was only one god, the Aten.

Where did they go?
They had been in power for thousands of years, controlling their society behind the scenes.

Akhenaten did not live long, and the two kingdoms reverted to their old ways with the advent of Tutakamun, a 9 year old Pharoah who would have been easy for them to manipulate.

But, for the years the priests were banished, who did they seek to control? Egyptian society would have followed Pharoah.

The slave quarters would have been easy pickings...

Dutch patriot .#SaveOurChilderenWorldwide #FakePandemic #DarkToLight #TrustThePlan 🐸🐸 Digital soldiers 🇺🇸❤🇳🇱❤ #TheGreatAwakening

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

it hurts me to see what you have been trough for 24 years .Leaving all behind to start a new life requairs courage
But thats not all ...you always carry the scarfs from that past life
Brother i think you are an amazing person and you should be verry proud of yourself
This voyage and rolercoaster that we are living has a message for a bright new loving furure .The world has to witness there is so much evil in this world so they can realy apreciate the new future ❤🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

What does this mean?

Christian Conservative, rebellious when necessary. Love God, family, & country.

I am with you on the chats. I don't know what your image means but I am not wanting infiltrated by spirts that are not friendly.

Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thén EVER BEFORE!👊😎🇺🇸

In response Marla Komoroski to her Publication

it comes down to this,..

In response Marla Komoroski to her Publication

this name is the key to understand who you are worshipping and many will be shocked

(2) Show this thread

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Speak the Truth - it is time for all to hear, see and understand

Thank you@GrasshopperTAFKAG for speaking out ❤️ Thank you gor everytjing you have done and are doing to fight for our beautiful country ❤️🇺🇸

Thank you for your kind words!
May gods love strengthen your every step of the way🙏

(1) Show this thread