Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thรฉn EVER BEFORE!๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Patriots its time for me to speak out,..

At age 24 I learned this heart breaking information (17 years ago) and after 4 years of research I had to walk away from 28 years of friends,family, and all i hold dear due to what I whas part of to that point.

(This is also the reason I don't speak that much in the voice chats because if the new ones would learn how invested this is in EVERYTHING it would shock many as it turned my whole world view upside down)

Christian Conservative, rebellious when necessary. Love God, family, & country.

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

I am with you on the chats. I don't know what your image means but I am not wanting infiltrated by spirts that are not friendly.

Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thรฉn EVER BEFORE!๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Marla Komoroski to her Publication

it comes down to this,..

Christian Conservative, rebellious when necessary. Love God, family, & country.

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

thanks for sharing... I know about the masons/freemasons. I guess the evil is all intertwined.

Only people mentioned by @SissyGirl in this post can reply

In response Marla Komoroski to her Publication

yes 117%
God is love the only truth and the most powerful force in the universe,..