My daughter is a PA. She thinks I'm a "conspiracy nut" and needless to say has told me not to send her articles like this one. She just got her 2nd jab and was experiencing flu-like symptoms. Please pray for her safety from this damn vaccine that is not needed in the first place!

https://humansarefree.com/2021/02/cdc-witholding-information-1170-dead-following-covid-injections-almost-twice-as-many-deaths-as-found-in-vaers.html

Only people mentioned by @DeplorableHillbillyDave in this post can reply

Christian mama and wife, and Gigi. MAGA. Love my Pres.DJT Love God, family and America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ β€οΈπŸ™πŸ» Keep America great for my grands.

My parents, and in-laws and my daughter all got it. I'm praying hard for them also. i had talked my parents into not getting it, then the healthcare worker who visits then, talked then into it.

Formerly DOE Q Cleared Patriot and a proud Veteran of Great MEME War of '16 Re-enlisted in 2020. WWG1WGA!!! #DigitalSoldiers

In response Steph Givan to her Publication

Dang it sucks that people who know so little are influencing people to make a life/death choice like this!

(1) Show this thread

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

Prayers for your daughter. πŸ™
My family too rejects my concerns.
Learned decades before now not to blindly trust the medical profession.

βœοΈβš–οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

I have tried to tell my family as well, they are cheering each other on to get the vaccine. :(

Wake the Hell Up America

With a 99% Survival Rate and they continue to talk about COVID Vaccines. Really, since when did FLU SHOTS become mandatory???? You better wake up America.....

ChristianπŸ™,Wife❀️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🀩,

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™