A reminder to all the digital red pilled soldiers. Our goal is to encourage one another AND to wake up the masses. Don't forget the 2nd goal. We have a lot of red pillers here. That's awesome. Go out there into the world and wake some blue pilled sheep. There's tons on Gab and telegram. Get out of your comfort zone.Then come back to regroup. God woke you up for a reason today. Don't forget it.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I redpilled few friends but l can't do my husband, I am so frustrated!

Digital Soldier involved in irregular warfare. At its finest.

In response Lion❤️ Heart to her Publication

Same. Called mine a democrat last week and i thought he was going to have a freakin heart attack. I just looked at him and said, "I'm not backing down, I have told you the Truth, and its going to get worse".

Only people mentioned by @juliebjoe864 in this post can reply

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

In response Julie Barnes to her Publication

🙏 this broke my heart. i think to myself it has to be so hard living with someone as a spouse who is on the other side of all this. Because not only are there disagreements, its like you probably arent even attracted to them. my ex husband ( ex from way before all this reveal) says " im worried about you" i simply hate that condescending reply. Im the one who is joyful and peaceful and hes the one who is a ball of knots. He left the faith. i just say " well, im really worried about you too" -and " pray for me if you are so worried" only God can change hearts.
remember, you are chosen. 💕