Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

Feb 15, 2018 3:47:34 PM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 6d0fd8 No. 388588
>>388528
Why is Big Pharma essential?
Expand your thinking past cures.
Think Google [new Pixel phone].
Think Apple [vs. Samsung].
Why was Blackberry destroyed?
We can guide but you must organically uncover the TRUTH.
THEY are watching.
ARCHIVE EVERYTHING OFFLINE.
Q

Big Pharma destroyed my life. JNJ are nothing more than LEGAL KILLERS FOR HIRE. Medical Mesh is a killer. Buried my closest friend from it. So many deaths and people now on disability from mesh. I am one of them.

Only people mentioned by @Pollywog47 in this post can reply

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

These people are sick , crimes against humanity in the most disgusting way , my heart hows out to anyome who suffers form their sickness they have imposed on many for too long ❤️✝️GOD BLESS ALL PATRIOTS 🇺🇸

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication

"goes not hows( typo )

(1) Show this thread

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

God bless you I was too many years ago in fact I am coming up on ten years next month of not doing a dang thing they recomended to me 12 years ago I about died twice under their care , I was given an autoimmune disease by their flu vaccine I was told I was high risk and needed during my pregnacy the repercussions about killed me and my son who turns 11 this year that I have homeschooled since kindergarten :) I have been wide awake for years to this ugly system , I was also a child rap victim that exposed my rapist and helped several girls that were silenced do the same ❤️🇺🇸GOD BLESS YOU

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication

I am also coming up on 10 years in April of pure hell. So many surgeries and still will never be better from it all. Hoping for nuremberg trials soon. So sorry to what happened to you. Blessings

(1) Show this thread