Feb 15, 2018 3:47:34 PM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 6d0fd8 No. 388588
>>388528
Why is Big Pharma essential?
Expand your thinking past cures.
Think Google [new Pixel phone].
Think Apple [vs. Samsung].
Why was Blackberry destroyed?
We can guide but you must organically uncover the TRUTH.
THEY are watching.
ARCHIVE EVERYTHING OFFLINE.
Q

Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Big Pharma destroyed my life. JNJ are nothing more than LEGAL KILLERS FOR HIRE. Medical Mesh is a killer. Buried my closest friend from it. So many deaths and people now on disability from mesh. I am one of them.

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

God bless you I was too many years ago in fact I am coming up on ten years next month of not doing a dang thing they recomended to me 12 years ago I about died twice under their care , I was given an autoimmune disease by their flu vaccine I was told I was high risk and needed during my pregnacy the repercussions about killed me and my son who turns 11 this year that I have homeschooled since kindergarten :) I have been wide awake for years to this ugly system , I was also a child rap victim that exposed my rapist and helped several girls that were silenced do the same ❤️🇺🇸GOD BLESS YOU

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

These people are sick , crimes against humanity in the most disgusting way , my heart hows out to anyome who suffers form their sickness they have imposed on many for too long ❤️✝️GOD BLESS ALL PATRIOTS 🇺🇸

(2) Show this thread