Governors of 35 states have filed suit against the Federal Government for imposing unlawful burdens upon their states.It only takes 38 (of the 50) States to convene a Constitutional Convention.

IF???

Each person that receives this will forward it on to 20 people, in three days most people in The United States of America will have the message.

Only people mentioned by @CD9 in this post can reply

https://gab.com/boxoffrogs https://www.bitchute.com/channel/6Slcf1bDEBd8/ https://rumble.com/c/c-2352810 https://odysee.com/@HNiCC:1

In response Jackie Joe to his Publication

A bunch of elites will meet behind closed doors and produce a new prison document... err Constitution? If we be a Country, instead of military service, make Judicial Service (not Jury Duty but actual Judging) a compulsory service and could be deferred to old age, as in, the oldies will have reason to give input and guidance and would, collectively share their guidance in this more equal method than say the appointment for "lifetime" of some closet lizard... Just sayin'...

Have the oldest of the oldies (Supremes) sittin at the top. You ever tried to change an old person's mind (the sharp ones)?

ANYTHING that rolls out of the "American" Judicial System is a complete load of Illuminated Crap.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

I don't support a Constitutional Convention and never have. We already have a Constitution, it just needs to be followed. This is just another way for "them" to circumvent the Constitution, rewrite it, and there's nothing the people could do to stop it. We would be screwed. No Convention. There's simply not enough good people that we can trust at this time to make good decisions. They've already pissed all over this Constitution. It's time to make them accountable.

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

How many residents are filing lawsuits against their Governors ?!

add wyoming and we will have 36

Watch what you wish for. George Soros and company are behind this movement.

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Moon Shot to his Publication

George Soros and Company are dead.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Moon Shot to his Publication

Exactly. What would be the point of Amending the current Constitution when they're not following it to begin with? This is just a movement to do away with the Constitution. I can't believe people even support the idea of a Constitutional Convention. What's to keep them from rewriting it and completely doing away with it. Stupid idea.

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

17 again
Well Nana would need to hear that this is what Trump and Q want because this sword slices in more than one direction,

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

Colorado won't. Period. Polis is a Californian ruling over Colorado. He doesn't care what we say or want

Just looking for the patriots! The best is yet to come!

I was under the impression that it was the states governors that had the responsibility to handle the pandemic. The governors of each state imposed the burdens upon the people.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

💯👍🏻👍🏻

Why would we open the constitution so rinos can destroy it? This MUST not happen and stop spreading this around.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

How about we also sue for medical tyranny & now weather warfare?

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

absolutely! we were without electricity for 33 hours. Now we are dealing with a frozen pipe that busted earlier and pouring thru my ceiling downstairs. Ugg.

(1) Show this thread

Do you know which governors and can you share your source?

Now THIS is a chain mail that I can get behind!

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

An additional angle to awaken, though not needed to dissolve a fraudulent defacto illigimate government.
The problem is the peoples problem, simply people are ignorant of what law is, what rights are as the law, the people have been failing each other, a collective must and shall know.
RIGHTS ARE THE LAW, THE PEOPLE MUST AND SHALL KNOW HOW TO PROTECT AND DEFEND.

Could be the opportunity to pass Article 5 COS limit terms of Senate and House. That would be awesome!

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

Can't do that in my state I am from Pennsylvania and Wolfe is a nazi sympathezier. He would never file to convene a Constitutional convention.

#MAGA - Gratitude is an action word. My best friend is a Jack Russell Terror named Willie who is also a Trump Supporter :)

In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication

PA here too 😢

(1) Show this thread

God, Country & Family 🇺🇸

yes!! c'mon America, lets take everything back

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

Is this for voter fraud, the stupid Covid19 restrictions or having to watch Biden destroy jobs and the American way of life?

Retired 20yrs USAF Special Warfare TACP 1Z371/1C471 and AGE 2A652

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

ALL OF THE ABOVE!

(1) Show this thread

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

THANK YOU JESUS! I HOPE THEY ALL WIN! 🙏🙏🙏

God Loving Country Loving Mom GMother Patriot ,DAR ,Freeper for over 20 yrs Dedicated Trump Fan.

If your talking about article 5 of the constitution.We only have about 14 on board.Please check with COS if thats what your doing.Just fyi