😎😎😎

Conservative Christian, supports Police & Military,#1A,#2A Suspended by Twitter 3 X, honored to have been followed by General Flynn #MAGA

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

No one wants to declare "The Emperor isn't wearing any clothes" for fear of appearing crazy or a conspiracy theorist. Who wants to be called a lunatic by the MSM for saying Joe Biden is really someon else wearing a mask?

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

In response Lynda Atchison to her Publication

im tellin ya.... the masked man is Trumps Trump card.
the deep state love unmasking... wait until joe rips off his mask on live TV ha ha ha ha

Conservative Christian, supports Police & Military,#1A,#2A Suspended by Twitter 3 X, honored to have been followed by General Flynn #MAGA

In response james wafer to his Publication

And who do you think is under that mask?

That's my million dollar question I keep asking. Who is under that mask? Someone I considered as a possibility is Rich Little...he's excellent at voices and is close to the same height as Biden. He is 82 yrs old...4 yrs older than Biden.

From his website take note of the last line...every administration, though Donald Trump is not list:
"U.S. Presidents: John F. Kennedy, Lyndon Johnson, Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton, both George Bushes and Barack Obama…Rich Little has a voice for every administration."

In response Lynda Atchison to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tianshi in this post can reply

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Angel Grace to her Publication

Never thought of Rich Little... good one.

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

Here he is on Mike Huckabee. Lynda's right, the voice needs work, but he's got the mannerisms down pat. I'm getting even more curious, and...wondering if Vegas has any odds on this.😉

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BIrKhuBXnM&feature=emb_logo

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

After posting (what I'm replying to), I tried to find other actors/comedians who do voices and the ones that showed up on my search were people like Tim Allen (5'10"), Eddie Murphy (5'91/4') and of course Jim Carrey (6'2") who played Biden (6') on SNL. With his acting skills, he could be the man behind the mask. Could be part of his deal for his crimes to play the part. Also maybe just a coincidence that Rich Little was on Mike Huckabee and said he was working on his "Joe Biden." Biden's impression is at 5:50.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kVA5CtHVBU&feature=emb_logo

Thanks for the clip of Rich on the Huckabee Show. He has Biden's mannerisms down pat but the voice doesn't convince me. Haven't seen Carey or Allen do a Biden impression so can't compare. Murpy's out b/c at one point we saw the bottom edge of the mask on his neck & the skin below was of a caucasian. Carey's build matches better I think. His hatred for DJT could be an act too.

PS I was a purebred Shih Tzu breeder for many years (delivered over 200). Now can only have 1 where I live. They are the best companion dogs IMHO.

(2) Show this thread