😎😎😎

Conservative Christian, supports Police & Military,#1A,#2A Suspended by Twitter 3 X, honored to have been followed by General Flynn #MAGA

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

No one wants to declare "The Emperor isn't wearing any clothes" for fear of appearing crazy or a conspiracy theorist. Who wants to be called a lunatic by the MSM for saying Joe Biden is really someon else wearing a mask?

im tellin ya.... the masked man is Trumps Trump card.
the deep state love unmasking... wait until joe rips off his mask on live TV ha ha ha ha

In response Lynda Atchison to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @The_Pitch_Doctor in this post can reply

Conservative Christian, supports Police & Military,#1A,#2A Suspended by Twitter 3 X, honored to have been followed by General Flynn #MAGA

In response james wafer to his Publication

And who do you think is under that mask?

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

In response Lynda Atchison to her Publication

That's my million dollar question I keep asking. Who is under that mask? Someone I considered as a possibility is Rich Little...he's excellent at voices and is close to the same height as Biden. He is 82 yrs old...4 yrs older than Biden.

From his website take note of the last line...every administration, though Donald Trump is not list:
"U.S. Presidents: John F. Kennedy, Lyndon Johnson, Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton, both George Bushes and Barack Obama…Rich Little has a voice for every administration."

(1) Show this thread