God please do not let me be deceived. You'll get news and memes here. Watched from the sidelines 'til Jan'20, activated Aug'20

maybe its Maybelline?

🔍"The Executed: Clones, Doubles, & Vril Lizard Reptilian Parasites"
https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/the-executed-clones-doubles-vril-lizard-reptilian-parasites

🔍"Mid-2020 GITMO Update: Arrests, Indictments, & Executions"
https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/mid-2020-gitmo-update-arrests-indictments-executions

🔍 Connect & Please Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles:
💊 https://link-tube.com/OperationQ

In response Un_ Qnown to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @OperationQ in this post can reply

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

In response Operation Que to his Publication

humorousmathmatics site is halted & blocked with a serious virus warning by my Avast Browser. Almost never get that warning, so listening to my tech on this one.

𓂀 Lift The Veil; Open Your Eyes 🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽 :

In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication

We have new ads with pop up issues ,adn we are wokring on getting those resolved as they are scaring away many users. I use avast also and do not get popups cause Brave browser + adblock.

(1) Show this thread

Q Patriot. NO TRAINS NO LISTS I'm not here for that. Vanity Number Chasers Who produce no real Content Suck!

Only Time will tell it if is all actually true. Q plainly told all of Us not to predict anything. On another Note if the OP is actually serious about Q Information They would know that Q plainly stated in the attached Drop that the Term or Entitity QAnon is a LARP. As with Everything I always encourage Everybody to do Your Own Research, Question Everything, Challenge Everything but most of all read The Q Drops Themselves. Many Things the LARPS are relating to Q are NOT in The Drops at all!! Be careful Whom You follow. I'm just a Researcher like Anybody Else. I do not consider Myself a Anon nor

In response General Carlos to his Publication

so a larp is someone playing a role? an anon is an unknown person and q is the question! the larps are trying to answer?

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

In response General Carlos to his Publication

Everyone who's followed Q for yrs knows the "Qanon" media-hyped conflation is a lie. So what's new? If we start believing them (the Bad Guys) now, we haven't learned anything from Q. Most of us just carry on, ignore the slanderous lies like always & Red Pill those we can.

#wwg1wga

#JesusisLord
#GodWins!

(2) Show this thread

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

whos wearin the nipple mask? cuomo?

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Marley McCord to her Publication

😂😂😂 His is more phallic in nature!

Just your average lady, American Patriot, sometimes quiet, and sometimes I can cuss like a sailor, But I love my family and country♥️🇺🇸♥️

In response Marley McCord to her Publication

It could be Bill Clinton 🤢 he seems to like dresses 😂

(2) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

second link on above post tried to load in a site named jerkandsquirt. I got off there before it loaded on my phone. WTH!

merci pour le partage 😎

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Excellent summary of the Evil we're eradicating today!

The Black eye Club are Vrill Drones, no longer possess a
Soul!

Look for 1 eye drooping or larger.

Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏 Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏 Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏

Remember the Movie F/X from 1986?
Seeds were planted back then...

great post

been gone for hours 😂😂😂 good stuff..!!

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

GREAT LINKS !!! 🏆🥇

Non of the links open..

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

In response terry Woodard to his Publication

They do because everyone is saying how great the links are lol

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response terry Woodard to his Publication

They would not open for me either.

(2) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Very George Floyd. A mannikin medical dummy looked EXACTLY like him (maybe he was the model?) in a factory for same that burned down two days later, tch, the coincidence.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

The real G Floyd died 3 yrs before, in TX. His P.O. made
a Facebook post that she handled his affairs post death.

The "actor" that played Floyd also played his bestie &
attended his own funeral. Such a blatant FF.

FYI... They played the same FF in other Western Nations
as well...

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

05-25-2020 @ 09:25

9+2=11

5+2+2=9

9/11

5+5+2=12

This leaves two zeros.

Insert two zeros

9/11 2001

George Floyd died after 08:48 seconds.

First plane hit at 08:48.

9/11 2001, 08:48.

George Floyd was a planned event.

(3) Show this thread

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

TY 💝🙏