Only people mentioned by @UnQnown in this post can reply

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Un_ Qnown to her Publication

They've all sold their souls, folks!

Look at the eyes; there's nobody home.

At least, no nice person is home.

I see demons in their eyes, just like BL/Antifa.

Your mileage may vary.

But I see demons walking about in human husks.

God please do not let me be deceived. You'll get news and memes here. Watched from the sidelines 'til Jan'20, activated Aug'20

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

la blague Maybelline 🥸

These STUPID PEOPLE THAT ARE TRYING TO FOOL US THINK THAT WE DONT NOTICE THIS SWITCHEROO SHIT, REALLY❗️🤨

Doubles

ahahahaha 🤣🤣😂🙋‍♀️

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

CGI's

𓂀 Lift The Veil; Open Your Eyes 🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽 :

🔍"The Executed: Clones, Doubles, & Vril Lizard Reptilian Parasites"
https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/the-executed-clones-doubles-vril-lizard-reptilian-parasites

🔍"Mid-2020 GITMO Update: Arrests, Indictments, & Executions"
https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/mid-2020-gitmo-update-arrests-indictments-executions

🔍 Connect & Please Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles:
💊 https://link-tube.com/OperationQ

Q Patriot. NO TRAINS NO LISTS I'm not here for that. Vanity Number Chasers Who produce no real Content Suck!

In response Operation Que to his Publication

Only Time will tell it if is all actually true. Q plainly told all of Us not to predict anything. On another Note if the OP is actually serious about Q Information They would know that Q plainly stated in the attached Drop that the Term or Entitity QAnon is a LARP. As with Everything I always encourage Everybody to do Your Own Research, Question Everything, Challenge Everything but most of all read The Q Drops Themselves. Many Things the LARPS are relating to Q are NOT in The Drops at all!! Be careful Whom You follow. I'm just a Researcher like Anybody Else. I do not consider Myself a Anon nor

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

In response Operation Que to his Publication

humorousmathmatics site is halted & blocked with a serious virus warning by my Avast Browser. Almost never get that warning, so listening to my tech on this one.

(13) Show this thread

Mother and her sons

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication

I could tell a story here about KG but alas it would freak me out...but dayum.

YES❗️Ive heard about this, I belive it 🤨These people are EVIL!

(2) Show this thread

God please do not let me be deceived. You'll get news and memes here. Watched from the sidelines 'til Jan'20, activated Aug'20

100%

(1) Show this thread

hunter biden is clearly ben stiller

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

LOL...🤣