Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

I don't want to get people's hopes up but it looks like this shit is going to happen! Pelosi is terrified.

Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

that is the very phrase that got me my very first twitter suspention! 😉🤗

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

👊

(1) Show this thread

Navy Veteran, mother, and patriot-Enjoy my afternoon dates with the birds, flowers and the trees-Healthy living keeps Big Pharma away.

That's a beautiful sight for CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response stacy roberson to her Publication

executions are back into play. utah is the only state that recognizes it. well firing squads to be exact. penalty for crimes against himanity and children will be executions. i am sure, there will be only first time offenders

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻 Arrange their meeting with God!

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

for we cannot make the judgement

(1) Show this thread

theres a price to pay when you commit crimes against humanity and crimes against children. that will not be tolerated in our civilization, no more!

#WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE #TheBestIsYetToCome 🇺🇸#TheGreatAwakening ✅ But most of all ... pray🙏

👆I got kicked of twatter for exactly this

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Barefoot Patriot to her Publication

But they allow death threats against Trump. Twatter needs to be wiped out.

In response Barefoot Patriot to her Publication

you are here now. thats all that matters

(3) Show this thread