Did you ever wonder why, some of these evil atrocius late term abortion laws were passed?
Or how hundreds of thousands of children went missing every year in thr USA alone?
It was spiritual Warfare! The target was always our children!
Evils Plan was to always keep us alive and healthy enough to reproduce, followed by enough poison, and pharma drugs to keep us sick, and repeat!
The Truths will Shock The World!
#NeverAgain
#SaveOurChildren
#GodWins
#FreeHumanity
#wwg1wga 🌎☮️
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

I'm a Wife, Mother of 3 and Grandmother of 6 plus 1 Sweet Angel in Heaven, Stepmother of 2 and Step Grandmother of 5.They are My Life's Jo

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

I can only ask for forgiveness for my own wrongful thoughts of these evil creatures, there is no way they are human. Humane People do not do what these Evil Sadistic Creatures do to Our Children. We are at War with Pure Evil, the Devil lives in these Creatures and they enjoy what they are doing to our babies and children.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

i hope the undeniable shocking TRUTH comes out to the world soon pleeeez .... 🙏🙏🙏🙏😥😥

Banned from Twatter, will follow my Patriot family everywhere. I consider President Trump a gift from God!

I seen a tweet from an abortion doctor admitting she convinces white women the babies are dead, so she has the satisfaction of killing a white child. I am so sick of the evil. Back to topic...are women so souless that they can kill their babies so late in pregnancy? Are they being paid to do it? Are they that naive to not realize what happens to the child, that its not being removed for their sake, but for the financial gain of these sickos? Lord, please help humanity.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

sick evil freaks🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

sick evil freaks🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

so evil