WATCH THE WATER! China - 3 Gorges Dam has cracks / leaks

3 GORGES DAM UPDATE- ENGINEER REPORTED 1300 LONG CRACKS NOW AND 200 CRACKS ARE LEAKING WATER.HE SAID THAT IT GROWS MORE SERIOUS BY THE HOUR

CHINA WILL COLLAPSE INTERNALLY AND HAVE TO START AGAIN BECAUSE ALL THE BIG FACTORIES AND POWER PLANTS ARE DOWN STREAM FROM 3 GORGES DAM INCLUDING THE BIG SHIPYARDS AND AEROSPACE AND DATA CENTERS:
500 million people at risk below the dam.

Still raining upstream from the dam with most of the manufacturing of China will be destroyed when Dam Breaks!

How does this relate to Mitch McConnell

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

Honestly, I think the "tidal wave, floods gates opening, watch the water flow" ... are all a metaphore for truth serum ... lots of facts, truths being told ...WHY? because this dam has been cracking for years. So we shall see ... sooner the better!

books, painting, walks in nature

@akalaurel
There was an artikel that was telling that the company that build it
did a huge scam> the Builders fraude. They take cheaper materials and build cheaper to get more profit. The results: balcony that are tumbling down, houses that collaps, buildings that collaps, etc.

WWG1WGA, politic junky, Digital Soldier- follow me on telegram t.me/awake2DS

Yes McConnel's Wife owns a Chinese Shipping Company.. They'll both be getting their Karma soon.

In response Lisa Rap to her Publication

Good article exposing them.

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA twatter got me again, was "Pooky Steve"

freaking damn has been leaking for years. alway about to break. you shills fall for it evertime

In response The Kid to his Publication

Thank you, can you give me some previous posting to that effect?
And I'm not a shill, are you?

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

I read Patriots are notifying & removing the innocent people,
in the flood's path.
There's also a nuke facility under it.

It WILL fail.

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

thank you, will fwd to others.

(1) Show this thread

All evil needs to reign is for good people to remain silent. Proud American Patriot. Roll Tide Roll! Q - 1Q7 - JFK jr. Q+ - DJT

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

i pray these people are fleeing. i hope they are not stuck there.

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

I agree ... doubt the Chiness will allow their power to be destoyed, or loss of data centers. It will will clearly pre-occupy them esp on the heels of a second impeachment LOSS.

(1) Show this thread

I Drive and I Know things...

3Gorges Dam is a Deep Underground Base where a shot ton of bad shit actually goes on. Think Nazi experimentation. Think organ harvesting. Think Human trafficking.

In response M.D. Bryan to his Publication

think biggest bitcoin mining operation, think drug labs and hq of fentanyl export to the world, think adrenochrome lab ,think drugs supplies hq to the big pharma globally

(1) Show this thread

Very Interesting

Freedom or slavery? ΜΟΛΩΝΛΑΒΕ 14:41 God Bless America

and everything below ground

I will surrender to only ONE being in my life, and that is God. I do not follow people that do not make their own posts.

Hello George

American Patriot, Truth Seeker, Seer, I Support Our Armed Forces & Vets. Q found me, unlike any way I've heard. Oath Keeper. ❤️👊 🇺🇸🙏🐸

we keep being told they want us for our farmland. They screwed with the Yangste They destroyed their ability to grow food. Good God... I didn't know about thi. 🙏🙏🙏

In response EmmBee17 EmmBee17 to her Publication

Yes and this was in a Q drop ... some time ago I read it, and another confirmed they read it too. "Watch the Water" and open the flood gates ... didn't connect it all untill this was sent to me.

(1) Show this thread

I hear what is under the dams is a real nightmare...like under DC.

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication

oh God. Horrific

(1) Show this thread

I hear the Mrs. Spyna is attached to the SKY BRIDGE trafficking.

Freedom or slavery? ΜΟΛΩΝΛΑΒΕ 14:41 God Bless America

Cocaine Mitch McConnell?

(3) Show this thread