Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

So peace is the prize, 1000 years of peaceful coexisting. Am I thinking on a too grand scale that maybe, just maybe we won't be living for money anymore?? just a thought. I'm tired of 3 D living

That's my understanding. Peaceful coexistance. I like the sound of that! As for money, debt was the problem. Living to pay bills. To survive day to day, week to week. I think money isn't the problem. It's what you do with it.

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @I_Am_That_I_Am_59 in this post can reply

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Darlene Jubert to his Publication

i'm not in debt, haven't been for years, just worry about all the young families😎

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Agreed! It was looking pretty grim. We are looking forward to many changes and all of them good! I trust the plan because I am a part of it and have been for a long time. Never really knew why I felt so compelled until this past year. When I first got into all this the world was a lot different, mid 80s. Good news is for as bad as it appears out there it has brought many together globally for a greater cause beyond ourselves.

(1) Show this thread