Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Family is everything. I am here to stay connected with family and to support President Trump and patriots 🇺🇸

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Father in Heaven I ask you to keep this man safe from harm. I ask you lift Lin up and give him strength to fight this battle. Thank you Father for this good man. I ask in Jesus name🙏

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

The military should be confliscating the vaccine - pronto

Veteran Florist of 38 years~ Do what you Love and you'll never work a day in your Life

I love this man!

Veteran Florist of 38 years~ Do what you Love and you'll never work a day in your Life

I love this man!

Patriot/Freedom Fighter/Love My Father, God Almighty...Love My Country...Love the Orange Guy to the Moon and Back...Will fight to the End!!!

What a wonderful warrior for God and Humanity...May God keep him safe from harm...In Jesus name...Amen

Truth spoken with his eyes. God bless Mr. Wood

Amen.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Say it with your chest!
#SaveTheChildren