TRUMP IS YOUR PRESIDENT, PATRIOTS ARE IN CONTROL...

MARCH 4TH IS THE DAY

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

unfortunately if you read this bill its DOES NOT have anything whatsoever to do with the former president retaining control of the military

we are the news, lets not be msm

due diligenece folks. so important

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

I feel like that cannot happen soon enough !

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» πŸ™πŸ» πŸ’₯πŸ’₯THE STAGE IS SETπŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Yeah baby!!! dances a little jig πŸ™‚

Old school 'conspiracy theorist' living in Austin Texas. Hobbies include rabbit hole dives and extensive researching πŸ˜‰

Maybe that explains why Gen Charles Flynn is in the game now...these plot twists are so hard to keep up with ✌

I am that I am. I will not go quietly into the night. God is Love.

I read the legislation. I do not see this in there.

Awakened to the REAL world. #FamilyIsEverything 🌍🌎🌏| https://gab.com/S0L1T4RY | https://twitter.com/s0_t4

In response WHITNEY ROBINSON to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I wish it were true. IT IS NOT. Patriots, please use logic and common sense. Understand what you read. The Presdidential Transition Act DOES NOT give the "Former" President control of the military for 60 days post election. Remeber: WE ARE THE PROPONENTS OF LAW AND ORDER. We canot make up propositions becuase we WANT to see them there. However, the EO's Put into effect by POTUS and the Stafford Act are all that we need. Again: The Presidential Transition Act DOES NOT GIVE TRUMP AUTHORITY OVER THE MILITARY 60 DAYS POST ELECTION.
https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/R/R46602

Old married grammy. Love President Trump and all Patriots. God bless America.

In response Paul Atreides to his Publication

thank you for your common sense response here. these posts are driving me nuts. plus they give a "date certain" and we know that dates like that NEVER pan out. folks gonna be waaaay too disappointed... again...

(1) Show this thread

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

No, no where does it state that. I've read thru it several times, and I can not find where it states that. If you can show the section where it states that, would help but I actually have it printed so I can read it

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

Yep, ran into that a few weeks ago. I was like, wahoo! Then I read it and I can't find that either.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

my interpretation is it applies to the incoming administration.

(2) Show this thread

Anthro/Archaeologist, Med Lab Tech. Search for truth, justice, freedom, love life and I am thankful every day, Love to all.

Whoa! Awesome find, thank you!