Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE IF U SEEK IT
#GREATAWAKENING

U WOULDNT BELIEVE WATS BEEN DOWN THERE IN THE TUNNELS. ALL OVER THE WORLD. BUT DC IS THE WORST. GENERATIONS OF MUTATED CHILDREN THAT HAVE NEVER SEEN DAYLIGHT. LOOKS TO ME LIKE A HALF REPTILIAN BABY

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

Jessie Czebotar confirms these horrific acts in her interviews on Aquarious Rising. Heartbreaking and horrifying. We will need to love and care for these children as they will need special treatment and nuturing. 😭😭🙏🙏

Believer - Small Business Owner - Seeking Canada's Trump - The more I learn of this never ending evil it sickens me #pray #NeverEverGiveUp

It is so hard to believe this is real beause it is hard to believe that anybody would actually do this.......when I try and think through it, it makes my blood boil and feel so sick and disgusted.....praying it's not true....but know evil exists so therefore ...........

I just need to know these MOFOS have been found, arrested and are being tortured over and over again.
I heard one pregnant female was opened, they attached pig arms and legs and snout onto a fetus and closed to allow it to develop.
I am so furious that this cruelty is a norm to these FREAKS.

Looks like they altered human and feline DNA.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication

Thats what I thought too

(1) Show this thread