Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Annie Jacobsen Interview with Joe Rogan#1299
The Government Surgically Altered Disabled Children to Look Aliens

Watch Video Below
👇👇👇

https://youtu.be/rukwhJiTbdw

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

How sweet, Clelsea Clinton baby vid.

This is so sad. I hope they treated it well

I'm a Shamanic Practitioner and work through Journeys and Dreams. I am an Active Journey Artist and Dream facilitator.

it breaks my heart to see what they have done and they don't care. In fact, they brag about it in movies....Alien where there were multiple hybrids of her begging to be killed. So sad. I pray for them.

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

🙏

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

I wonder if the "gathering" at area 51 was part of The Great Awakening, kind of like the start. Imagine if they had been able to get in and ran across all this.... Not good! I live in NV and I heard something very weird talking outside my window one night, my dogs bark at every single noise, but this one had us frozen. Very freaky. Weirdo matrix, I would let it go and be all free, knowing the truth, so we can move to 5D out of 3D hell'ish realm. ✨🕊️🙏

hybreds
breding with animals
with everything under the sun in order to find 1 they can control

😭 What have they done to these babies? No matter I would still comfort them poor innocent ones -

"It's Better To Walk Alone, Than With A Crowd Going In The Wrong Direction" ~ Diane Grant

This is why we must pray...the incoming truths will bring us to our knees...there is EVIL in this world...we must prepare for the disclosure.

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

I. Just. Can't. Do. This. One.

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

In response Rick Baron to his Publication

😣Same here.

(1) Show this thread

is this from unit 731?

Love God, family, America, Patriots worldwide, Q, and Trump.Let’s get this country and world back from the evil that has infiltrated.WWG1WGA

In response James Mays to his Publication

what is this unit 731?

(1) Show this thread

Proud American. God fearing Harley riding Texas gal that supports Trump and admires General Flynn.

This is beyond my emotional capabilities! i am horrified! Please dear God, hold the babies in your arms as you feed the culprits to the fires in hell for eternity!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Love God, family, America, Patriots worldwide, Q, and Trump.Let’s get this country and world back from the evil that has infiltrated.WWG1WGA

No words to say for the children. Why did God destroy the world in a flood? How did it get so bad? What were they doing? Were they doing things like this? I know it's speculation. This is horifying. Where did you find this video?

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

The Horrors

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

U WOULDNT BELIEVE WATS BEEN DOWN THERE IN THE TUNNELS. ALL OVER THE WORLD. BUT DC IS THE WORST. GENERATIONS OF MUTATED CHILDREN THAT HAVE NEVER SEEN DAYLIGHT. LOOKS TO ME LIKE A HALF REPTILIAN BABY

Believer - Small Business Owner - Seeking Canada's Trump - The more I learn of this never ending evil it sickens me #pray #NeverEverGiveUp

It is so hard to believe this is real beause it is hard to believe that anybody would actually do this.......when I try and think through it, it makes my blood boil and feel so sick and disgusted.....praying it's not true....but know evil exists so therefore ...........

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

Jessie Czebotar confirms these horrific acts in her interviews on Aquarious Rising. Heartbreaking and horrifying. We will need to love and care for these children as they will need special treatment and nuturing. 😭😭🙏🙏

(4) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

They are not aliens...😭😭😭😭 they are babies born underground.... they are farming babies... and doing horrific things like raping, torturing and breeding with animals... the evil is unfathomable.. this is horrifying to see.... 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Agree.

Woe to those who mess with God's design.

Fallen Angels tried and failed.

When you mess with God's plan, you will fail.

Heart aches for those babies - but God has them, safe, forever.

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

they aren't just babies. thats a human and a tiger mixed.

(2) Show this thread

Please give some context to this.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

I am a little lost. I dont really understand.

(2) Show this thread

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

Jeezus...
No words.
💔

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

I read about these experiments at area 51 some 27 years ago. can't imagine what they've done now...so sad

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

is this what area 51 was all about 😞

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

I am leaning towards this idea more and more. It explains the alignment of the base's security and secrecy with the win-at-any-cost of the cabal.

(2) Show this thread