Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

2 YEAR DELTA INCOMING

Just ended the second impeachment and dems are in a corner.

Also, Feb 14th is date of st valentines day massacre and the parkland school shooting.

Plus tomorrow, the 15th, is President's Day. And also someone else pointed out that that is 17 days away from March 4th. Hmmmm

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Darcy_Bachand in this post can reply

100% Patriot, Christian and Trump Supporter. I truly believe President Trump is the hero America needed.

In response Darcy Bachand to her Publication

I'm really hoping that is a huge clue that March 4 will be the day Trump makes his official return!

Dragged my Strawman out of the grave to be a part of the Great Awakening. It's now or never, folks. Artist/Free Spirit/Citizen of Earth

In response Stargazer Lily to her Publication

I am hoping he will too, but none of us knows for sure. There are a lot of pieces in play at once. I keep hearing that the tunnels in DC were WAY worse than anything they have thus far encountered. Though I believe they have bombed some of them already, explains the explosions Candace Owens was talking about. They have to rescue all the children, not just here, but around the world. It might be taking longer than we want, but it is getting done. All I know is that the Patriots are in control and all will be revealed when it is time. God bless

(1) Show this thread