2 YEAR DELTA INCOMING

Just ended the second impeachment and dems are in a corner.

Also, Feb 14th is date of st valentines day massacre and the parkland school shooting.

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Dragged my Strawman out of the grave to be a part of the Great Awakening. It's now or never, folks. Artist/Free Spirit/Citizen of Earth

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Plus tomorrow, the 15th, is President's Day. And also someone else pointed out that that is 17 days away from March 4th. Hmmmm

100% Patriot, Christian and Trump Supporter. I truly believe President Trump is the hero America needed.

In response Darcy Bachand to her Publication

I'm really hoping that is a huge clue that March 4 will be the day Trump makes his official return!

(1) Show this thread

Dragged my Strawman out of the grave to be a part of the Great Awakening. It's now or never, folks. Artist/Free Spirit/Citizen of Earth

Plus tomorrow, the 15th, is President's Day. And also someone else pointed out that that is 17 days away from March 4th. Hmmmm

Christian-Freedom loving Patriot-who prays soon common courtesy/respect for one another will Grace this Nation/World again

worried bout kids going back to school although they need to. ... the fact they're talking bout gun control coming up ????????