Only people mentioned by @DeplorableOldParatrooper in this post can reply

WWG1WGA twatter got me again, was "Pooky Steve"

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

that damn has been breaking for the last 20 years lol

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

Its 7years old.

Not our problem

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

Chinese people are great. CCP is bad. USA people are great. Our politicians are also sociopath criminals

(1) Show this thread

Yes the Q drop was where I first herad of it / sounded like a target? M McConnell's connection to the Shipping containers and his wife, Sec of Trans/ chinese family. Then , "Watch the water" from Gen McInerney, Flynn, DJTLawyer all mentioned it! open the flood gates.

https://www.thenation.com/article/archive/mitch-mcconnells-freighted-ties-shadowy-shipping-company/

i seem to remember reading that part of the plan was to have this Dam flood. Just like D C

3 GORGES DAM UPDATE-IN THE REPORT TODAY, THE ENGINEER REPORTED 1300 LONG CRACKS NOW AND 200 CRACKS ARE LEAKING WATER.HE SAID THAT IT GROWS MORE SERIOUS BY THE HOUR

CHINA WILL COLLAPSE INTERNALLY AND HAVE TO START AGAIN BECAUSE ALL THE BIG FACTORIES AND POWER PLANTS ARE DOWN STREAM FROM 3 GORGES DAM INCLUDING THE BIG SHIPYARDS AND AEROSPACE AND DATA CENTERS:

500 million people at risk below the dam>Still raining upstream from the dam with most of the manufacturing of China will be destroyed when Dam Breaks!The big question remains on the geological consequences of the Dam Failure wi

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

It likely wouldn't take much to set off the Yellowstone caldera either

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

True thiings could get messy

(1) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Patriots may use DEW against 3 Gorges but China may ascribe a different "cause".

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

Not DEW, but Tesla Kinetic "Rods of God" maybe

(1) Show this thread

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

It may seem unpopular but China's people have been more controlled than most of the world. I don't believe they deserve it. CCP must be obliterated / destroyed and their civilization freed so they can worship and grow. Think: our Constitution in.Chinese. New world? New friends?

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response GnarlyOld Dude to his Publication

Thats A Fact The World Over
The People Always Pay The Price
Thats About To Change

(1) Show this thread