Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Interesting. I got in bed at that time because I wasn’t feeling well & my daughters were playing & being so loud.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

YESSSS!!!!

Only followers of this user (@Audrey1126) can see their posts

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Thank you for posting this! 🥰 I totally felt that energy shift (suddenly tired and a bit of nausea) but didn't know what was going on!

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication

I felt it too🙀

(1) Show this thread

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

whew...no wonder! Crazy day-shifting shifting shifting sands.

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

Crazy Action Kim.

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

⚡🔥⚡

Sorry to be ignorant, but what is this graph?🤔

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response Daniel Savage to his Publication

Kim Is The Schumann Resonance Queen.

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Daniel Savage to his Publication

I have never seen the yellow invade the red like that, whoa! Like a knock out punch!

(3) Show this thread