Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

🤪🤣💥
master of martinis🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸

Have you seen the clip of Dean Martin drunk on the Johnny Carsen show? Bob Hope was sitting next to him and they asked Dean what he was going to get Frank Sinatra for his birthday. The sad thing is, he asked "how do you wrap a gland!" It looks like adrenochrome was popular with Hollywood years ago. 😢

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Shellbellcam in this post can reply

Trump supporter, Patriot, wine lover, exercise fanatic, spin instructor, protector of daughter with a disability. From New England

In response Shellbell Cam to her Publication

I took that comment to mean that he wanted to get him a liver becuase of being an alcoholic. Or either a set of boobs LOL

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

“The greatest cover up in history, is history.” "An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception. "

I had heard that Bob Hope liked black children and Michael Jackson was his favorite.

Just a girl with an enormous amount of love and respect for our flag, our great President Trump, and America the Beautiful!🇺🇸

I had always heard Sammy Davis Jr was a satan worshipper and the Rat Pack was Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr, Frank Sinatra, Joey Bishop and Peter Lawford. I assumed they were all guilty by association and reasons not so good that gave them the Rat Pack name, buy never looked into it.

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

In response Mauree Ohh to her Publication

Sammy was and he was a pedophile. Dean was an abusive alcoholic.

(1) Show this thread

I saw that clip and I was devastated. I loved Dean Martin, and I thought that Bob Hope was such a good man. It is very saddening to learn that just about everyone was into this sick sick stuff. I don't get it. Very sad.

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Can't remember where I heard it but apparently Dean Martin was into it too and they were so worried he was going to blab after a few drinks.

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

yes, I saw that clip. :(

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

I've heard very disturbing things about Bob Hope.
Reagan and Hope were very good friends.
In Reagan's autobiography, he said he was forced to accept Bush Sr as VP.

🇺🇸Proud Patriots ❤️✝️🙏Trump Supporters Save the children ✝️❤️✝️❤️Back the 👮‍♂️👮‍♀️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲#MAGA 4 EVER

In response slick roq to his Publication

He was a demon!!!! My husband bought the book....you are going to be shocked at what she had to endure and all the demonic players.... including Neil Diamond!!!!
Reagan, Ford, the Bush's and Clinton's, etc.
Every artist imaginable....Barbara Streisand is God awful by the way.
What she writes about The Jackson 5 made me cry.

(1) Show this thread

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

No coincidences, remembering Frank Sinatra was married to [handler of] Mia Farrow during filming of Convicted pedophile- Roman Polanski's~Demonic Cult Masterpiece 'Rosemary's Baby'
much speculation circling the reason of their divorce~due to Mia going against master's wishes, taking on the role of Rosemary
facts more likely stemming from Old Blue Eyes wouldn't allow any attention being drawn to his very real life#crimesagainstchildren, sacrifices, blood contracts along w/his besties the 'Rat Pack' including Public Satanist & Anton LeVey's 'Beastie' & Church of Satan Worshiper-Sammy Davis Jr

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

No way! This fits in with so much, including why Sinatra had a career long past his ability to sing on pitch! #SaveTheChildren

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

So perfectly timed after our chat of America's Princess Grace, her spiritual curiousity and short stay in the Solar Temple. A new documentary called "The Sect" speaks of the cult. Many truths to behold. Perhaps the true cause of her death will be revealed.

(9) Show this thread