Only people mentioned by @MissQTAnon in this post can reply

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Miss *QT* Anon to her Publication

Oh my gosh! Awesome!

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Modi in India Xncld his Vax orders & now sells HCQ Kits
for $2.99 Over The Counter!

We need that kit!

Anything that worked, they made illegal or stopped making it for the masses! There was this really gross cough syrup we had growing up, can't remember name right now, but it worked awesome - one teaspoon and you were good in a couple hours!

*American PatriQt* 1A-2A *Trump Supporter* *1776 Restore the Republic* Abolish 1871 Act. *LUKE 8:17*

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

I personally think big pharma which now we know, is the ccp.... patent natural medicine throughout history (plant based extracts) herbs ect ect and add their SYNTHETIC garbage to it, so, even though it appears as if it's working temporarily, the long term effect is, that, it's causes more damage, it's like ibprofin - sure, its a anti inflammatory but do the doctors tell you, that it causes anemia/low iron? And yet it's over the counter, and people buy it all the time and have no clue that it has those side effects.

(1) Show this thread

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

Damn! That shit must work great! Look how she's standing...

*American PatriQt* 1A-2A *Trump Supporter* *1776 Restore the Republic* Abolish 1871 Act. *LUKE 8:17*

In response Jim Cue to his Publication

😂🤣😂

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

wonder what happened to these( 🤣)

USA Patriot support Trump military men & women 1st, 2nd admen 7 X twitter suspended 3+utube accounts deleted, fb jail time shadowed banned

so thats why toilet paper disapeared the elites knew fauci knows

In response Joanne Sherman to her Publication

Lol... You might be on to something there. Ha Ha!

(1) Show this thread