I was never anti government

But when you are presented with global problems that effects all humanity as a responsible adult you start asking a few questions

I got dragged into this awakening because i actually care what happens in the world & it sickens me to the core that we have been deceived & betrayed big time & We've all been paying them the billions to do it

These psychopaths need culling not the rest of our species so we can all get back to a peaceful existence

They need to be brought to justice for a change the same as we would be punished if we caused atrocities to mankin

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication

Seriously, it's [they] who need "culling" !!!

In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication

What is your problem - that is what i said !!!

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

I was agreeing, complimenting that it was well-said.

Oh i am sorry i misread the post - when you said seriously i thought you meant me - bad day today - loads of friends vaccinated and loads of shit has come my way because i won't do it ... apologies

Only people mentioned by @SammyTrump in this post can reply

Thank you ❤️ I know the vaccination thing is insane - it's like the people who want it so much are living in an alternate universe. Sorry you had a bad day.
Good Luck and hang in there ! 🐸

Yes they defo are on a completely different timeline - I will thankyou😘

(1) Show this thread