I was never anti government

But when you are presented with global problems that effects all humanity as a responsible adult you start asking a few questions

I got dragged into this awakening because i actually care what happens in the world & it sickens me to the core that we have been deceived & betrayed big time & We've all been paying them the billions to do it

These psychopaths need culling not the rest of our species so we can all get back to a peaceful existence

They need to be brought to justice for a change the same as we would be punished if we caused atrocities to mankin

Only people mentioned by @SammyTrump in this post can reply

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication

Indeed, I got chills reading yours and the printed post. Thank you! QUESTIONS are the right thing, dissent! Never let them take us!

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

Thankyou Violet❤️

(1) Show this thread

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

Seriously, it's [they] who need "culling" !!!

In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication

What is your problem - that is what i said !!!

(1) Show this thread

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Truly a great story of how you got into truth seeking. Fear nothing God walks next to you to shine your light!

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

Thankyou hun ... if we don't have love for each other - what is the point of being alive

I love God USA 🇺🇸Family Is Everything #SaveOurChildren My President Is Trump2020 ProLife A2 A1 Patriot WWG1WGA I Follow Back

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

Amen I'm In Agreement With You ❤️

(2) Show this thread