Only people mentioned by @ErinLeigh in this post can reply

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

AWESOME! They needed to educate The People.
I saw swarms in the streets... they didn't understand
anything other than losing internet.

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨It starts! 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

doesnt mention an ebs in the article

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

I am waiting patiently for it to happen here, but let me tell you this is not easy for I am a very impatient person.

For anyone saying it's unlikely to happen here, I am pretty certain Myanmar had no clue that this was going to happen, as the reactions of the people was immediatly to boycott the takeover. They had no clue about the crimes that have been committed! If this is the case, BUCKLE up because America is HUGE in comparison, and if those Libs act the same way as the people from Myanmar, it might become chaos here until Military shuts off Media and communicated directly to the people!

Died w/Him in baptismπŸ’§raised w/Him by Holy Spirit✨ baptized w/His fire πŸ”₯ Independent thinker & problem solver πŸ’ͺ Trump is my President ❀️

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

When the libs find out the military has been in control and their guy isn't. Look out.

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

Announce that the military is in control. Shut down msm. Military uses the msm they took over to communicate. No internet. No bog tech. Show the corruption. Show the fraud. If they can't use the media to spread their lies and can't use it to coordinate protests, it can be controlled.

It would be amazing if our military was assisting the Myanmar military or helping them coordinate it, to help the US learn how to do this on s bigger scale.

Certainly our US military is at least studying the Myanmar situation very closely.

(5) Show this thread

Yes it sounds very familiar but as time goes by it seems increasingly unlikely that it will happen here. I learned today that Trump is considering building his own search engine to compete with Google. That would go hand-in-hand with his social networking platform and Trump TV. We're hearing more about a Trump presidential run in 2024, as if America as we know it would even still be around then. People are dying from the vaccine, jobs are being lost and China is being appeased at every turn. Yet very few are being cured of their TDS. So why are these headlines from Myanmar and not the USA?

In response Joe Jay to his Publication

The USA is a very small paert of this war. The election and timing was literally meaningless. we are fighting a cabal with 96% of the worlds wealth and several predatory alien races. The timetable is much longer than you think. :)

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Joe Jay to his Publication

*IF* Trump returns rather quickly as the duly elected **19th** POTUS of the restored non-corp united States then wouldn't that make him eligible for a run in 2024 for his 2nd term?

just tossin it out there

(2) Show this thread