Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

For certain! Season of GRACE is now. When its gone...ITS GONE!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Romans 14:11 ESV
For it is written, “As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.”

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

BUT WERE ON GODs TIMELINE

A Child is born, and then Sold, Stolen, Tortured, Slaved, Prostituted, Organ Harvisted, Killed and Sacrificed...
But you believers are SPECIAL...and IT is going to answer just to YOU...
under [ a GOD or Whatever's watch, ] and you that have never seen such a entity, preach constantly about a COMING..
My parents heard the same SHIT...and so did my Grand Parents...
Now my child will probably hear the same story...
U Know, tomorrow that never comes...
What ever happened to an eye for an eye & and a tooth 4 a tooth...
What a Candy Ass World we live in NOW.

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

BUT WERE ON GODs TIMELINE

A Child is born, and then Sold, Stolen, Tortured, Slaved, Prostituted, Organ Harvisted, Killed and Sacrificed...
But you believers are SPECIAL...and IT is going to answer just to YOU...
under [ a GOD or Whatever's watch, ] and you that have never seen such a entity, preach constantly about a COMING..
My parents heard the same SHIT...and so did my Grand Parents...
Now my child will probably hear the same story...
U Know, tomorrow that never comes...
What ever happened to an eye for an eye & and a tooth 4 a tooth...
What a Candy Ass World we live in NOW.

Married to my best friend, Mom of Men, Dog Mom, #Pro-Life, #1A, #2A, God 🙏 Family 👨‍👩‍👦 Country 🇺🇸 Freedom 🟥 WWG1WGA WW 🐸😎🍿

this one hits me right in my soul... i thank God daily for this promise!
🙏❤

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

this is true

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Everything that I am and that I have learnt my hole Life is for this Perfect Day... I had Pacient and Faith 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 I understand that everybody needs a Perfect day.... Some for Peaces, some for Executions, some for GOD... I already choose this Day 😇

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

Amen 🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (@CathySpartanj) can see their posts

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Technically that isnt totally true....God gave his only son so that we could be saved. So in a way it was rigged in our favor. God tipped the scales in our favor ;)

Lookie here

small business owner(Caterer),plant lover, mom, grandma.Patriot❤️🇺🇸

In response Lady Irish to his Publication

90 % are dirty... no one reaches the top without falling into line...thiese peopke are sick

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response Lady Irish to his Publication
(11) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Echo Chamber Harmonic Polarity Tech

Rig for Red.

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

praying for the lost. i know we all have fun but my heart is heavy in this particular area. we are coming into the harvest, but this will overwhelm so many. The Holy Spirit is moving, we step out, and let Him touch the hearts. Its a beautiful collaboration. thank you for bringing joy and truth. its a blessing. 🙏

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

Absolutely Correct ... no dominion counting machines on judgement day 😎

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

TRUTH! And it will come with GOD's MIGHTY STRONG HAND.

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

LOVE me some facts!☝️

are you hinting at Jesus' return?

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response Clueless Joe to his Publication

the rapture?🤷🏼‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

Absolute truth