Only people mentioned by @EPJonesAuthor in this post can reply

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response EPJones Author to her Publication

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Now THAT'S funny

No messages unless you are JFK. I HATE TALKING IN RIDDLES tell me to my face. That’s a cool picture of #TheRealFirstLady ❤️🤍💙

hahahaha love it

No messages unless you are JFK. I HATE TALKING IN RIDDLES tell me to my face. That’s a cool picture of #TheRealFirstLady ❤️🤍💙

😝

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

WOMEN PATRIOTS, Republicans are questionable

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

2nd that--big 10-4. How is it possible that ALL MAGA Women R Beautiful? My guess it's an "Inside" job...

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Jim Cue to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

im with u!! dont be sorry be louder!!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

(3) Show this thread