Only people mentioned by @1QLight in this post can reply

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response Jim Cue to his Publication

Is this post a joke? You have to search Mexico or Canada. And this obviously is not current. If it's for realz, what's the web address?

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

Old map--2019 I thk--it's a fact--I saw it real time so did everyone else. Also, tryin to make a point--they had nothing in the way of fires as us--all set IMHO.

(1) Show this thread

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

Amazing restraint and discipline similar to COVID in restaurants.

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

😱It's a miracle??

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

high energy weapons from aircraft

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Funny how that works

|No |Brainier, Fires had no passport or could not pay off the democrats

I wonder if the DS had access to a DEW or a HAARP back then.

There are no coincidences

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

Was terrible in CO this year. I'm on the easterm plains and couldn't let me kids out to play most of the summer because one has asthma

Compare to the UN rewilding map, produced decade's ago.

The red areas are where we will never be allowed to go, and the yellow areas will be very limited access for us.

This society will totally not look at all like the Hunger Games!

In response Jim McG to his Publication

no wonder they want to kill off 90% of the population!

(1) Show this thread