NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

Quite literally the hardest part for me, while having to let these events play out.

My heart aches for these Americans, and I pray that we are close.

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

It is so frustrating to watch such crippling measures taking place - Have we nowhere to turn for justice? That's a really bad senario, backing us into a cormner where we have nothing to lose. We may be forced into action, like it or not, rather then waiting to be acted upon.

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

Every last legal option must be exhausted before the Military is officially allowed to take control of the situation, in accordance with the laws of a Military occupation.

It appears our last legal opportunities are the SCOTUS cases on 2/19 & 2/26.

In my opinion, we should only take action into our own hands after April 1st.

Listen to these words from Juan 0 Savin in his newest update.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/aWe8Yfgxw6vB/

Ok brother, THANKS for "calm down" talk ... I listened to Juan O. Savin - again, not his real name etc. w/ some info ... its difficult to be a do-nothing-type & would prefer definitve proof / resources for corroboration, yet none available. Understandably, "lose lips sink ships." but direction of what we could be doing, for future ref., would be a smart alternative.

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Generica Persona - ONE VOICE, click on at the bottom under it