Quite literally the hardest part for me, while having to let these events play out.

My heart aches for these Americans, and I pray that we are close.

Only people mentioned by @Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 makes me so angry!!!

this and hearing from people I care about that they got the vaccine - so hard

Just joined when VK recommended it on Twitter. Great to see my favorite anons on here!

i tried to put this video up on Twitter. They blocked it.

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

had a hard time watching the mother with her little son. From $60 to $550

Just a Patriot who loves my country, and above all, wants to see the children safe and for all of the Cabal to be put where they belong!

How is this possible if Biden is a FAKE President, in a FAKE White House, signing FAKE EO'S?????

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

In response Jim SOS to his Publication

letting a few things happen to wake people up and show them This is what its like. You voted for this! A buyers remorse

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

this is really sad and heartbreaking for families but i hope the sheep are waking up!

so obviously joe blows executive orders are destroying people !! THIS IS DISGUSTING

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

oh God, I am praying righ now & always. 🙏✝️

Old married grammy. Love President Trump and all Patriots. God bless America.

this is what im having the most trouble with. what in the world are these folks supposed to do? how many will die? i don't think this is part of any plan...

I love America, freedom, & God. I took the oath to protect our constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. #GodWins

heartbreaking to watch

Following Tr^th and the L^ght #JesusIsLord Pictured: my dog killing (C^vid)

🧐 This breaks my heart too! HOPE the JB voters are watching. Now why would the order to lessen the price of this drug be revoked??? Some (SIG) right there.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Stormy Weather to her Publication

Why?

Because he owes his buddies with BigPharma FAVORS, that's why!

When you have a paid-for president, this is what you get!

If things have done done a huge turn by April, I'll be moving back to Mexico.

In response Stormy Weather to her Publication

And then they put up a sign on the WH lawn that says
"Healing"

The nerve!

(2) Show this thread

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

I am crying. I have several friends that have children with diabetes. My younger brother had diabetes.

It is so frustrating to watch such crippling measures taking place - Have we nowhere to turn for justice? That's a really bad senario, backing us into a cormner where we have nothing to lose. We may be forced into action, like it or not, rather then waiting to be acted upon.

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

Every last legal option must be exhausted before the Military is officially allowed to take control of the situation, in accordance with the laws of a Military occupation.

It appears our last legal opportunities are the SCOTUS cases on 2/19 & 2/26.

In my opinion, we should only take action into our own hands after April 1st.

Listen to these words from Juan 0 Savin in his newest update.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/aWe8Yfgxw6vB/

(1) Show this thread

US Army vet. Served as 91C from ‘73-‘76. Mom of 2 angel children, lucky step-mom to 3, with 2 precious grandchildren. God Blessed me.

ive seen so many of these now. my heart is breaking as i have family and friends this is affecting! i know we have to wait, but, Mr. President please help us get our country back! General Flynn? is it almost time yet?

I stand with POTUS Trump, Qanon, Constitution, Back the blue, Back our wonderful Military, WWG1WGA, America First, WE ARE FIGHTERS!

My heart is breaking for all those who are having to go through this. This is a complete disgrace to all of us who have to have meds to live & survive.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

I am not excusing this at all . My question is how they can charge so much it hasnt been 30 days? The lharmacjes needs to be held accountable. To the people who are diabetic, change your diet anf you will not need insulin Period! They are lying to you, diabetes is reversible. STAY OFF ALL PROCESSED FOODS. Replace with raw fruits and veggies, mainly veggies.

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

I hope the credits are coming soon as this is just heartbreaking.

For me it's been the elderly locked away from their families under the guise of 'CHINA flu', left to die alone. I AM PISSED!

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

Maybe check this out...
There use to be companies able to cure disease through nutrition. Not sure why the Federal Trade Commission shut them down... But this may be helpful. 👉I’m not a doctor and I am not giving medical advice. Just sharing what I’ve seen.

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication

There are two pics of what I screen shot.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot that loves this Country, President Donald Trump, God and Family. #WWG1WGA, #MAGA, #KAG, #FOOKED

This is so awful and not right. It breaks my heart.

Wife, mother and patriot. Always a Trumper.

so the impeachment is over, wouldnt now be a good time to roll out the plan? $600 for insulin for an illness no one chose to have is going to cause people to not be able to buy it which will lead to people dying. Should we just keeping reading Q post? Yea that will help. So Biden is fake and everybody has been dealt with so stop this horror now. If people dont know and cant see thats thier problem. This country is a disaster NOW IS THE TIME.

My heart breaks for these families something needs to be done

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

We've seen too many of these. We've posted to many of these. It's time to write our Employees in Congress before this BS continue.

Me, too... :(

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

Better be more than close! This is inexcuseable! Enough! Stop it!

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code § 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

No - the question is clear - the question to the question is misguided - thats all

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Prayers!! This is not ok. People need their medications in order to survive.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Sue Big Pharma!

It's digusting that this is what's happening for so many people in this exact same situation.