Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

omfg, i hope everyone who did this sick shit gets put in the same thing.

(1) Show this thread

“Ignorance may be bliss,but it certainly isn’t freedom, except in the minds of those that prefer darkness to light abs chains to liberty...”

Jesus 🤦‍♀️

Above All Else, Righteousness!

To those who have been mocking and all they have to do is look.
Imagine you are amongst hundreds on a conveyor belt leading up to a grinder. All the evidence says this place exists if they only look behind the wall to see the screams. Hoping that someone comes to rescue you and all you hear are those laughing at those who looked. those that looked all they want was the help to rescue you.
Anyone that uses the devil language "Just doing my job etc" always create a society like this. If you don't why and the effects of what you do and still take action this is your future creation.

(1) Show this thread

Above All Else, Righteousness!

The brainwashing does not stop even on those who are searchng.Truth is self-evident it can't come from just outside you. There are people who sees these things and can't accept it no matter the evidence. But the moment the media or their government entity says this is true then they believe it (no evidence needed). Because we don't witness these things we have gather data until a picture is presented -evident and this takes work. Thank you for showing this

(1) Show this thread

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

And 'oh look' ... "The Black Caldron" was the first PG rated animated movie by ... 'wait for it' ..... Disney ('so surprised!') ... in 1985

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Black_Cauldron_(film)

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

I instantly thought of Hansel and Gretel. So I'd say this has been going on way longer than we thought.

(2) Show this thread

Mom, Patriot, Christian, abstract artist and truth seeker. Love my country and I love our POTUS. CA Native... CALIFORNIA is RED!!

where is this evil object?!

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

may I inquire more about where you got this information...not doubting just wondering.

(2) Show this thread

time we stand up to evil